august 31: Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.
a word I've been using recently is "majorly". I use it when I want to describe an abundance of an action. for example, I'll say "he's tripping majorly" whenever I think somebody does or says something crazy. the word is funny to me, and I guess that's why it means a lot to me, since it makes me laugh a bit when I say it. the phrase might just mean I like to make myself laugh a lot, which is something true about me.
in class, we did a vocabulary lesson.
the vocabulary was interesting to me, and I honestly think I'll like learning new words to hopefully use them in my everyday speech.
Comments
Post a Comment