Aug 21: Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

 one thing that I'd say is different about me from other people is my realism. I try to be optimistic about things, but most of the time I come off as a negative guy to most people because I say what I think is true. I come off very blunt, and I think that makes me different when a lot of people sugarcoat most of their ideas.

in class we went over a poem and answered some questions about ourselves that connected to it.

the class made me realize I have a lot to think about regarding my individuality. I feel different from people, but that could just be my opinion, so I need to think about it harder. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

august 31: Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

In Part I of A Rose for Emily, Emily’s house stands out from the community and reflects both her past and the changes happening around her. Think about a house, building, or place that holds special memories for you. What does that place look like, what memories do you connect with it, and what does it represent