In “Heart, We Will Forget Him!” by Emily Dickinson, the speaker shows a conflict between what we think and what we feel. Describe a time when your heart and your mind seemed to want two different things. Which one did you listen to, and why?

once, I was conflicted to go to a concert because of the money. My heart told me to go,m yet my mind knew I should've saved. In the end, I followed my heart and went, pledging to make the money back soon. 

in class, we read a poem about heartbreak and moving on, whilst starting on a mini project. 

I think the poem was nice, and I felt as If I could relate to it since I have also been through something similar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

august 31: Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

In Part I of A Rose for Emily, Emily’s house stands out from the community and reflects both her past and the changes happening around her. Think about a house, building, or place that holds special memories for you. What does that place look like, what memories do you connect with it, and what does it represent