In “Her Sweet Weight on My Heart a Night” by Emily Dickinson, the speaker describes the emotional weight another person can have on us. Think about someone who has left a lasting impact on your life. In what ways do you still carry that person with you?

 somebody that left a lasting impact on my life would be my dad. I carry his name with me wherever I go, his laugh, his smile, his curls, his personality. All of it I bring with me, because he meant so much to me. I'll continue to bring it because I'm proud of what he shaped me to become. 

in class we worked on our projects and switched to doing a common lit.

the poem was nice, a little hard to decipher, but still nice once I understood what it meant. I liked this question as a blog post, really nice to think about these things.

Comments