sep 11: September 11 changed many aspects of American life, even though your generation was born afterward. Think about a major event that has happened during your own lifetime, such as the COVID-19 pandemic or another event that affected your community or the country. How do you think your experience with that event helps you understand what it might have been like for Americans to experience the uncertainty and change following 9/11? Explain the connection.
the major event of the COVID-19 pandemic Shook my generation, and in consequence, me. I felt as if my life had changed because of it, and I can only somewhat empathize with those that experienced 9/11 first hand. I understand how much things can change, with people wearing masks and being more cautious about disease, I wonder what effects 9/11 brought to the country.
in class we did a test on "a rose for Emily" and I did pretty good on it.
I cant imagine what 9/11 was like, even with all the content I've seen of it at school every year on the same day, and I feel bad comparing it to something I've experienced, or anything I will in the future.
Comments
Post a Comment