sep 14: In “The Rockpile,” the children know that the rockpile is dangerous and that they are supposed to stay away from it, but curiosity still draws them toward it. Think about a time when curiosity or temptation caused you to ignore a warning or rule. What happened, and what did you learn from the experience?
There was a time when my cousins dog was growling. I was younger and I just wanted to pet him, even when he was warning me with his growls. he ended up biting me when I got too close, and I still have the scar to this day. the experience thought me to be more cautious, and the scar burns the memory into my brain, making me remember the pain of not being careful.
in class, we read the story "the Rock pile"
the story made me think about a sort of "Rockpile" I used to play on with my neighborhood friends. I did end up getting hurt above the eye with a stick there once, so it was pretty uncanny to see the similarity with the story.
Comments
Post a Comment