sep 15: In "The Rockpile", John and Roy do not always receive the same treatment from the adults in their family. Have you ever felt that you or someone else in your family was treated differently from everyone else? What caused the difference, and do you think it was fair? Explain.
I have felt like I was treated differently in my family. I'm the younger brother so I get spoiled more. even outside my immediate family, I'm treated differently for being more "privileged" and pampered compared to the rest of my family like my cousins. it makes me feel like a black sheep, and its not my fault since i was born into this.
In class, we read "the rock pile"
the story was nice, but it I felt like it did a pretty strong job at invoking fear from the father. it was also nice to find the religious ideas in the story.
Comments
Post a Comment