sep 22: The title “The Life You Save May Be Your Own” suggests that helping or protecting another person may also benefit you. Describe a time when helping someone else taught you something, changed your perspective, or made a positive difference in your own life.

 my father changed my perspective on life. he was a man who of course cried, but knew that not everything was meant to be sad. he taught me to enjoy life and be grateful, even when I was in my darkest hour. he changed my perspective to be free and grateful of life, and I'm forever indebted. I will go on and pass down what he taught me to the best of my ability,

not at school this day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

august 31: Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

In Part I of A Rose for Emily, Emily’s house stands out from the community and reflects both her past and the changes happening around her. Think about a house, building, or place that holds special memories for you. What does that place look like, what memories do you connect with it, and what does it represent